Psalms of praise

Psalms 8:1 O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

Psalms 29:2 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of holiness.
Psalms 95:6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker! 
Psalms 99:5 Exalt the LORD our God; worship at his footstool! Holy is he! 

Psalms 59:16 But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.

Psalms 63:3-4 The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.
Psalms 66:4 All the earth worships you and sings praises to you; they sing praises to your name.” Selah 
Psalms 150 Praise the LORD! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD! 

Psalms 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!
Romans 12:1-2 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. 
Exodus 15:2. The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; my father's God, and I will extol Him ... 
Exodus 15:11 Who is like You among the gods, O LORD? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, awesome in praises, working wonders? .... 
Deuteronomy 10:21 He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen .... 
Judges 5:3 Hear, O kings; give ear, O rulers! I — to the LORD, I will sing, I will sing praise to the LORD, the God of Israel ... 
2 Samuel 22:4 I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies .... 
2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name ... 
1 Chronicle 16:9 Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders .... 

1 Chronicles 16:25 For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods ....

1 Chronicles 16:29 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come before Him; Worship the LORD in holy array ...

1 Chronicles 16:34-36 Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting even to everlasting. Then all the people said, "Amen," and praised the LORD ....

1 Chronicles 29:13 Our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking in tongues for today - Charles Stanley

What is the glory (kabod) of God?

The Holy Spirit causes us to cry out: Abba, Father